havetwho造句句班规?

二年级英语作文:关于我们的班规 Class Rules
  Our school has school rules, and our class also has class rules. We cant have breakfast in the classroom. Our teacher says we will make our books become dirty if we eat in classroom. Then
it becomes the class rules in my class. If anyone breaks this rule, he will be punished. So no one in my class dare to have breakfast in the classroom.
  我们学校有校规,而且我们班也有班规。我们不可以在教室里面吃早餐。我们老师说如果我们在教室里面吃早餐的`话我们会把书给弄脏的。之后这就成了我们的班规了。任何人违反班规都会受到惩罚。所以在我班上没有一个人敢在教室吃早餐。
【二年级英语作文:我们的班规 Class Rules】相关文章:
my family rules英语作文04-03
My School Rules英语作文05-27
family rules家风英语作文12-05
高中英语作文|Our Class Meeting 我们的班会01-12
An Interesting Class英语作文范文08-16
school rules英语作文带翻译04-17
初二英语作文:School Rules04-29
小学英语作文:Follow classroom rules09-15
以Family Rules为题的英语作文12-18

Unit1《My classroom》复习课教学设计
(一)整体设计思路、指导依据说明
复习是一种通过重复来强化和巩固已学知识,进而发展学生学习技能的学习活动。在复习课的教学过程中,教师更要注重对学生语言知识、语言技能、情感态度、学习策略、文化意识的修练。以下就我在教授四上《My classroom》复习课谈谈自己的看法。
(二)教学背景分析
目前在我国,小学开设英语课程时间并不长。因此,小学英语课程的学习,主要是使学生掌握一定的英语基础知识和听、说、读、写技能。而我们学习大部分都是初次接触到英语,因此,在学习过程中不段激发和培养他们的学习兴趣,树立他们的自信心,发展他们自主学习的能力和合作精神,在现阶段是小学英语教学的首要任务。
(三)教学内容分析:
对于小学生而言,如何在课堂上面向全体,使他们参与到复习活动中来,却往往在我们的教学中所忽略。以往的复习课上教师讲,简单的重复,面面俱到,学生听讲、做笔记、做题,显得枯燥乏味。努力提高复习课的效益,设计好复习的激趣内容。将单词、句型、对话等知识点借助电子白板,帮助学生输理知识,加深印象,创设情境,保持参与课堂活动的热情。让学生在白板上进行示范,通过白板展示学生的学习情况,评价学生的学习结果。
(四)学生情况分析:
上一页下一页
下载文档原格式(PDF原格式,共7页)
来源说明:少儿英语网注明来源为其他媒体或网络的内容均为转载,免费转载出于非商业性学习目的,版权归原作者所有。
Our school has school rules, and our class also has class rules. We cant have breakfast
演讲稿在写作上具有一定的`格式要求。在现实社会中,演讲稿应用范围愈来愈广泛,相信写演讲稿是一个让许多人都头痛的问题,以下是小编整理的中学生英语课前演讲稿3分钟,欢迎阅读,希望大家能够喜欢。中学生英语课前演讲稿3分钟1Youth is not a time of life, it is a state of mind ; it is not rosy cheeks ,
red lips and supple knees, it is a matter of th
Our school has school rules, and our class also has class rules. We cant have breakfast in the classroom. Our teacher says we will make our books become dirty if we eat in classroom. Then
it becomes the class rules in my class. If anyone breaks this rule, he will be punished. So no one in my class dare to have breakfast in the classroom.
我们学校有校规,而且我们班也有班规。我们不可以在教室里面吃早餐。我们老师说如果我们在教室里面吃早餐的话我们会把书给弄脏的。之后这就成了我们的班规了。任何人违反班规都会受到惩罚。所以在我班上没有一个人敢在教室吃早餐。
Our school has school rules, and our class also has class rules. We cant have breakfast in the classroom. Our teacher says we will make our books become dirty if we eat in classroom.
Then it becomes the class rules in my class. If anyone breaks this rule, he will be punished. So no one in my class dare to have breakfast in the classroom.
我们学校有校规,而且我们班也有班规。我们不可以在教室里面吃早餐。我们老师说如果我们在教室里面吃早餐的话我们会把书给弄脏的。之后这就成了我们的班规了。任何人违反班规都会受到惩罚。所以在我班上没有一个人敢在教室吃早餐。
【二年级英语作文:关于我们的班规 Class Rules】相关文章:
1.My School Rules英语作文
2.my family rules英语作文
3.以Family Rules为题的英语作文
4.family rules家风英语作文
5.初二英语作文:School Rules
6.以my family rules为题的英语作文
7.school rules英语作文带翻译
8.关于My Class的小学英语作文
9.An Interesting Class英语作文范文
welcome to my hometown! shanghai is my hometown. it is a modern and busy town. it has a long history. there are many big supermarkets, beautiful gardens and good factories here. it is
very easy to go shopping. you can see big trees and nice flowers. there are many restaurants in shanghai. the food tastes very delicious.you can enjoy e...
二年级英语作文小学英语作文英语作文
延伸阅读
演讲稿在写作上具有一定的`格式要求。在现实社会中,演讲稿应用范围愈来愈广泛,相信写演讲稿是一个让许多人都头痛的问题,以下是小编整理的中学生英语课前演讲稿3分钟,欢迎阅读,希望大家能够喜欢。
中学生英语课前演讲稿3分钟1
Youth is not a time of life, it is a state of mind ; it is not rosy cheeks , red lips and supple knees, it is a matter of the emotions : it is the freshness ; it is the freshness of the
deep springs of life .
Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity of the appetite , for adventure over the love of ease. This often exists in a man of 60 more than a boy of 20 . Nobody
grows old merely by a number of years . We grow old by deserting our ideals.
...... 阅读全文
welcome to my hometown! shanghai is my hometown. it is a modern and busy town. it has a long history. there are many big supermarkets, beautiful gardens and good factories here. it is
very easy to go shopping. you can see big trees and nice flowers. there are many restaurants in shanghai. the food tastes very delicious.you can enjoy eyery minutes of it. many visitors
come here to enjoy it.
very easy to go shopping. you can see big trees and nice flowers. there are many restaurants in shanghai. the food tastes very delicious.you can enjoy eyery minutes of it. many visitors
come here to enjoy it....... 阅读全文

我要回帖

更多关于 there are造句 的文章

随机推荐