语法解析和翻译,句中it is ....itisthat的用法法?

Itisthepresentthathisgrannysenthimonhisbirthday.这个句子是强调句型,还是定语从句。英语高手帮忙解答一下,谢谢!...
It is the present that his granny sent him on his birthday.这个句子是强调句型,还是定语从句。英语高手帮忙解答一下,谢谢!
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
is换成was是强调句,前后时态保持一致,不知道是不是你写错了。定语从句
that代指present
   考研英语备考很多事情都要提上日程了,看看哪些是该注意的,下面由出国留学网小编为你精心准备了“2021考研英语:副词状语的应用解析”,持续关注本站将可以持续获取更多的考试资讯!  状语是英语句子中常见的成分,在句子中修饰和限定形容词及动词,有时则修饰整个句子。能够充当状语成分的结构在英语中也很多,包括副词、现在分词短语、过去分词短语、动词不定式短语、介词短语以及独立主格结构。这其中基础最常见的就是副词作状语,当副词作状语修饰动词或形容词时,不会对句子的理解造成太大困难。但当副词作状语来修饰整个句子时,如何理解或翻译这句话就成为一个让广大考生困惑不已的难题了。给大家分享一些副词作状语来修饰整个句子的例子,希望能帮助大家加深对这一用法的理解。  She is admittedly reliable.  在这句话中,“admittedly”这个副词修饰的并不是“reliable”,而是修饰整个句子,如果我们用英语来解释的话,这句话其实就是“It is admitted that she is reliable.”所以这句话就不能翻译为“被人们承认的可靠”,这即使是在中文里也是完全说不通的。  It is painfully apparent that she is a liar.  同样,在这句话中,“painfully”这个副词修饰的并不是“apparent”,而是整个句子,如果我们用英语来解释的话,这句话可以理解为“It is apparent that she is a liar. This is painful.”所以这个结构就不能翻译为“痛苦的明显”,而是指她是骗子这一点令人痛心。  China’s long-term modernization program understandably and necessarily emphasizes economic growth.  在这句话中,副词“understandably”和“necessarily”为副词,但这两个副词并不是修饰动词emphasize 的,而是修饰整个句子,因此在翻译的时候就不能翻译为“可以被理解和须地强调”。而是指“The emphasis on economic growth is understandable and necessary.”意即“对经济增长的重视这一点是可以理解也是须的”。  过上面几个例子,大家也许发现了基本上只凭含义我们就可以确定一个副词修饰的究竟是其后的动词/形容词还是整个句子,那么翻译时我们又应该如何处理这样的副词状语成分呢?很简单,我们采取分译法。将修饰整个句子的状语成分抽离出来,将它作为一个句子翻译出来。  还是以上面几个句子为例:  She is admittedly reliable.  采取分译法就可以译为“她很可靠,这是大家都承认的”。  It is painfully apparent that she is a liar.  用分译法,将副词painfully抽出来,译为“很明显她是一个骗子,这点令人痛心”。  China’s long-term modernization pr...
查看全文
it的用法一、 it作代词(1)在答语中替代this或that。如:---What's this?---It's a frog.(2)指已提到过的物体。如:I've lost it on my way home.(3)指情形、行为等。如:Jack is ill. Have you heard about it?(4)指人(不明的人或婴儿)。如:Who is it?(5)指天气、温度、时间、距离等。如:It is raining. It's very hot. It's five o'clock.二、引导词it(1)作形式主语。如:1) It is difficult to understand the passage.2) It is no use trying.3) It is said that the meeting will be put off.4) It+take+(sb.) some time / some money+to do sth.例如:It will take them more than ten years to complete the Three Gorges Dam.5 )It+be+said / reported / told等+that-clause. 例如:It is said that he will leave for Beijing tomorrow.6) It+vt.+sb.+that-clause.例如:It worried her a bit that her hair was turning grey.真题:①________is a fact that English is being accepted as an international language.A. There
B. This
C. That
D. It② In fact________ is a hard job for the police to keep order in an important football match.A. this
B. that
C. there
D. it答案: ① D ② D(2)作形式宾语。如:He feels it his duty to help others.We thought it no use doing that.They want to make it clean to the public that they do an important and necessary job.他们要使公众明白他们做的是一项重要的而且必要的工作.1) S.+vt.+it+adj. / n.+(for sb.) to do sth. 例如:Do you think it possible for them to send an engineer there?2) S.+vt.+it+adj. / n.+doing sth. 例如:You must find it exciting working here.3) S.+vt.+it+adj. / n.+that-clause. 例如:I think it a pity that you didn't try harder.Don't ________that all those who get good grades in the entrance examination will prove to be most successful.A. take as granted
B. take this for granted
C. take that for granted
D. take it for granted答案: D(3)构成强调句。如:It was in the street that I saw Li Ping this morning.今天早晨,就是在街上我看见李明。________was in 1979________I graduated from university.A. That; that
B. It; that
C. That; when
D. It; when
答案: B(4)构成特殊句式。如:
It seems as if we should finish it tomorrow.三、it, one和that作替代词的用法及区别it, one和that虽然都可以用来替代前面所提到的一个单数名词,以避免重复,但在具体用法上却有不同。简述如下:1. it代替前面提到的同一事物,该事物既可以是可数名词也可以是不可数名词。The news that they failed their driving test discouraged him, ________?A. did they
B. didn't they
C. did it
D. didn't it
答案: D2. one代替前面提到的同类事物中的一个。该事物只能是可数名词,前面可以有冠词,也可以被this、that或形容词修饰,其后也可以有定语。---Why don't we have a little break?
---Didn't we just have________?A. it
B. that
C. one
D. this
答案: C3. that代替前面提到的同类事物中特指的一个。该事物既可以是可数名词也可以是不可数名词,要有后置定语,但不可以有前置修饰语。Few pleasures can equal ________ of a cool drink on a hot day.A. some
B. any
C. that
D. those
习题精选---It用法: 1. I like____ in the autumn when the weather is clear and bright.A. this
B. that
C. it
D. one[解析] C.句中like为及物动词,后面需要跟宾语.而like之后不可直接接从句作宾语.it可用于某些动词(hate, appreciate…)和介词之后作笼统宾语。2. ---He was nearly drowned once.---When was ?---____ was in 1998 when he was in middle school.A. that; It
B. this; This
C. this; It
D. that; This[解析]A. 第一空用that指代上文提到的事情; 第二空用it指代第一空的that。3. The Parkers bought a new house but ____
will need a lot of work before they can move in.A. they
B. it
C. one
D. which[解析] B此处it指代前面出现的a new house. it指代上文提到的同一事物,为特指;而one通常指代同类事物中的某一个。4. Someone is ringing the doorbell. Go and see ____ .A. who is he
B. who he isC. who is it
D. who it is[解析] D此处it用作人称代词,指不明身份,性别的人;宾语从句应用陈述语序。5. In fact ____is a hard job for the police to keep order in an important football match.A. this
B. that
C. there
D. it[解析] D此处it用作形式主语。6. Mike’s mother kept telling him that he should work hard, but____didn’t help.A. he
B. it
C. she
D. which[解析] B此处it用以指代前面的句子,可用that替换。7. Since you have repaired my computer,
____is no need for me to buy a new one.A. it
B. there
C. this
D. that[解析] B考查固定句型 There is no need for sb to do sth8. The official made____ clear that he would do everything possible to solve the problem.A. it
B. this
C. that
D. him[解析] A此处 it用作形式宾语。9. ---Do you like____here?---Oh, yes, the air, the weather and the way of life. Everything is so nice.A. this
B. there
C. that
D. it[解析] D此处 it泛指自然环境。10. Bill’s aim is to inform the viewers that cigarette advertising in TV is illegal, ____?A. isn’t it
B. is it
C. isn’t he
D. is he[解析]A主语为 “ Bill’s aim”。11. ____is mentioned above, the number of the students in senior high school is increasing.A. which
B. As
C. That
D. It[解析] B非限制性定语从句中, as /which均可指代整句话的内容,但 which只能放在主句后,译为 “这一点”; as则位置灵活,译为 “正如”。12. It was with great joy____he received the news that his lost daughter had been found.A. because
B. which
C. since
D. that[解析] D考查强调句型。13. It was ____back home after the experiment.A. not until midnight did he goB. until midnight that he didn’t goC. not until midnight that he wentD. until midnight when he didn’t go[解析] C考查not until结构强调句型。14. Why! I have nothing to confess____. You want me to say?A. What is it thatB. What it is thatC. How is it thatD. How it is that[解析] A考查强调句型的特殊疑问句句式。15. It is the ability to do the job____ matters not where you come from or what you are.A. one
B. that
C. what
D. it[解析] B考查强调句型.被强调部分是not where you come from or what you are (but ) the ability to do the job.为了平衡结构,部分移至句尾。四、练习题【练习一】1.There is a photo on the wall.____the photo of Lei Feng.A. It
B. Its
C. It's
D. He2. Is____necessary to tell his father everything?A. it
B. that
C. what
D. he 3. Is____possible to fly to the moon in a spaceship?A. now
B. man
C. that
D. it4. I consider____ my duty to help you.A. it
B. this
C. that
D. its5. Three hundred thousand dollars__found because the thief dropped __ while getting away.A. was; it
B. is; itC. are; them
D. were; them答案:(1)C (2)A (3)D (4)A(5)A【练习二】I.I like_____n the autumn when the weather is clear and bright.A. this
B. that
C. it
D. one2. ---Do you like___ here?---Oh,yes. The air,the weather,the way of life. Everything is so nice.A. this
B. these
C. that
D. it3.The Parkers bought a new house but____ will need a lot of work before they can move in.4. I hate___ when people talk with their mouths full.A. it
B. that
C. these
D. them5.Joan had often heard____ said that Marley had no money.A. it
B. this
C. that
D. one6. It was at four o'clock in the afternoon____ he and his grandpa reached the museum in Guanghan.A. while
B. that
C. when
D. as答案:CDBAAB【练习三】1.Carol said the work would be done by October, _____ personally I doubt very much.A. it
B. that
C. when
D. which2.-Why don't we take a little break? -Didn't we just have____?A. it
B. one
C. that
D. this3.I hate_____ when people talk with their mouths full.A. it
B. that
C. these
D. them4.______is well-known to all that Hong Kong has returned to China.A. Which
B. It
C. That
D. As5.______has just come in? -It's Mr. Green, our headmaster.A. Who is that
B. Who that isC. Who's it that
D. Who it is6._____that they may be invited.A. They wished B. It is hopedC. That is expected D. What they hope7.The manager didn't feel like _____ whether he would attend the meeting the next morning.A. making it clear B. make that clearC. to make it clear D. making this clearing8._____I was free that evening.A. It happened to B. It happened thatC. That happened D. It was happened that9.He said, "_____a long way to school. _____ a long way to go before we arrive."A. It is; It is
B. There is; It isC. It is; There is
D. There is; There is10.Tom's mother kept telling him that he should work hard, but ______ didn't help.A. he
B. which
C. she
D. it 11.They say that _____doesn't make any difference my being there.A. there
B. that
C. it
. he12.I hope there are enough chairs for each guest to have_____.A. it
B. one
C. those
D. them13.We saw the hill, and _____used to be a factory.A. in front of which, thereB. in front of it, itC. at the foot of it, thereD. at the foot of which, it14.Your idea is very good. Don't _____.A. give up it
B. give it upC. give in it
D. hasn't it15.When they will start hasn't been decided yet,______?A. will they
B. won't theyC. has it
D. hasn't it 答案:1—5 D B A B C 6—10 B A B C D 11—15 C B C B C【练习四】1. Is _______ necessary to the design before National Day?A. this
B. that
C. it
D. he2. She heard a terrible noise, ______ brought her heart into her mouth.A. it
B. which
C. this
D. that3. Tom’s mother kept telling him that he should work harder, but _____didn’t help.A. he
B. which
C. she
D. it4. ______ is a fact that English is being accepted as an international language.A. There
B. This
C. That
D. It5. I hope there are enough glasses for each guest to have ______?A. it
B. those
C. one
D. them6. ---Why don’t you take a little break?---Don’t we just have _______.A. that
B. this
C. one
D. it7. I don’t think ______ people to master a foreign language without much memory work.A. this
B. that
C. its
D. it8. ---He was nearly drowned once.---When was _______?---_______ was in 1998 when he was in middle school.A. that, It
B. this, This
C. this, It
D. that, This9. The weather turned out to be very good, ______ was more that we had expected.A. what
B. whichC. that
D. it10. Was ______ that I saw last night at the concert?A. it you
B. not youC. you
D. that yourself11. More and more people choose to shop in a supermarket as it offers a great _______ of goods.A.
variety
B. mixtureC. extension
D. combination12. It was only with the help of the local guide ________.A. was the mountain climber was rescuedB. that the mountain climber was rescuedC. when the mountain climber was rescuedD. then the mountain climber was rescued13. ______ is reported in the newspapers, talks between the two countries are making progress.A. It
B. AS
C. That
D. What14. Why! I have nothing to confess. _______ you want me to say?A. What is it that
B. What it is thatC. How is it that
D. How it is that15. It was _____ back home after the experiment.Keys:1—5 CBDDC 6-10 CDABA
11-15 ABBAC【练习五】1. Was it during the Second World War_____ he died?A.that
B.while
C. in which
D.then2. Is ____ necessary to complete the design before National Day?A. this
B.that
C. it
D.he3. I don't think ____ possible to master a foreign language without much memory work.A.this
B. that
C.its
D.it4.Does ______ matter if he can't finish the job on time?A. this
B.that
C.he
D.it5.It was not _____ she took off her glasses _____ I realized she was a famous film star.A.when, that
.until, thatC.until, then
D. when, then6.I was disappointed with the film . I had expected ______ to be much better.A. that
B. this
C. one
D.it7.It was not until 1920 ______ regular radio broadcasts began.A. while
B. which
C.that
D.since8. ______is a fact that English is being accepted as an international language.A.
There
B.This
 C.That
D. It9. It was only when I reread this poems recently _____ I began to appreciate their beauty.A. until B. that C.then D. so10.I hate _____when people talk with their mouths full.A. it
B. that
C.these
D.them11.It was ______he said _______
disappointed
me.A. what/that
B. that/thatC. what/what
D. that/ what12. It is the ability to do the job _____ matters not where you come from or what you are.A. one
B.that
C. what
D.it (2000)13.____computers play such an important part in our daily life?A.Why it is that     B.Why is it thatC.Why was it that    D.Why is it14.It was not until 1936___baseball became a regular part of Olympic Games.A. then
B. which
C.that
D. when15.___in 1943___the harmful smog made its appearance in Los Angeles.A. Only.……that     B.It was.……thenC. That it was.……whenD. It was.……that16.It was on the National Day___ she met with her separated sister.A.that
B.where
C.
when
D. which17.___the 1500's___the first
European explored the coast of California.A. It was until……thenB. It was not until……whenC. It is until……that  D. It was not until……that18. ___in this room that our first meeting was held.A. Just when
B.
WhenC. Where
D.It was19.It is because he is too young _______ he does not understand it.A. as
B. so
C. that
D. what20.It was for this reason ____ her uncle moved out of New York and settled down in a small village.A. which
B.why
C.that
D.how答案: 1-5 ACDDB 6-10 DCDBA 11 A 12 B13 B 14-20.CDADDCC【练习六】 Complete the sentences1. _______________________(已经有三年了) since his father passed away.2. _______________________(不久) the police arrived.3. _______________________(已经八点了) when he got home.4. ______________________ (应该.....的时候了) she wrote a letter to her boyfriend.5. _____________________ (这是第一次) that these Europeans have visited the Great Wall.答案 :1.It is /has been three years…
2. It was not long before …
3. It was already eight o’clock…
4. It is (high) time that …
5. It
is the first time …图文由疯乐教育原创,转载请注明出处,违者必究!

我要回帖

更多关于 itisthat的用法 的文章

随机推荐