家庭多久做一次什么大一英语作文关于家庭,日常多久日常做一次什么大一英语作文关于家庭不少于40词?

选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部Intheafternoon,Idomyhomeworkafterschool.Momstartedtocookafterwork.Dadstartedpaintingpaperafterwork.Wecaneatdinnercookedrice.Afterdinner,Icontinuetowritemyhomework.MotheriswatchingTV.Fatherplayingcomputer.AfterIhadfinishedmyhomework,Iwenttoabath.Thenhesaidgoodnightwithmyparents.Gotobed.我在下午放学后写我的家庭作业.妈妈下班后开始做饭.爸爸下班后开始画稿纸.饭熟了,我们就去吃饭.吃完饭后,我继续写作业.妈妈看电视.爸爸玩电脑.我写完作业后,就去洗澡.然后跟爸妈说晚安.睡觉.已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明
做任务开宝箱累计完成0
个任务
10任务
50任务
100任务
200任务
任务列表加载中...

展开全部last Sunday , our family had a great time. My father took me and my brother went to the beach.the weather was fine,and we bought some beaytiful shells. my mother had a busy Sundy. she cooked dinner for us,and we enjoyed it.My sister was busy with her study, she was angry with my brother because my brother played football in the floor.So we went with our father. What a wonderful sunday
本回答被提问者采纳',getTip:function(t,e){return t.renderTip(e.getAttribute(t.triangularSign),e.getAttribute("jubao"))},getILeft:function(t,e){return t.left+e.offsetWidth/2-e.tip.offsetWidth/2},getSHtml:function(t,e,n){return t.tpl.replace(/\{\{#href\}\}/g,e).replace(/\{\{#jubao\}\}/g,n)}},baobiao:{triangularSign:"data-baobiao",tpl:'{{#baobiao_text}}',getTip:function(t,e){return t.renderTip(e.getAttribute(t.triangularSign))},getILeft:function(t,e){return t.left-21},getSHtml:function(t,e,n){return t.tpl.replace(/\{\{#baobiao_text\}\}/g,e)}}};function l(t){return this.type=t.type
"defaultTip",this.objTip=u[this.type],this.containerId="c-tips-container",this.advertContainerClass=t.adSelector,this.triangularSign=this.objTip.triangularSign,this.delaySeconds=200,this.adventContainer="",this.triangulars=[],this.motherContainer=a("div"),this.oTipContainer=i(this.containerId),this.tip="",this.tpl=this.objTip.tpl,this.init()}l.prototype={constructor:l,arrInit:function(){for(var t=0;t0}});else{var t=window.document;n.prototype.THROTTLE_TIMEOUT=100,n.prototype.POLL_INTERVAL=null,n.prototype.USE_MUTATION_OBSERVER=!0,n.prototype.observe=function(t){if(!this._observationTargets.some((function(e){return e.element==t}))){if(!t
1!=t.nodeType)throw new Error("target must be an Element");this._registerInstance(),this._observationTargets.push({element:t,entry:null}),this._monitorIntersections(),this._checkForIntersections()}},n.prototype.unobserve=function(t){this._observationTargets=this._observationTargets.filter((function(e){return e.element!=t})),this._observationTargets.length
(this._unmonitorIntersections(),this._unregisterInstance())},n.prototype.disconnect=function(){this._observationTargets=[],this._unmonitorIntersections(),this._unregisterInstance()},n.prototype.takeRecords=function(){var t=this._queuedEntries.slice();return this._queuedEntries=[],t},n.prototype._initThresholds=function(t){var e=t
[0];return Array.isArray(e)
(e=[e]),e.sort().filter((function(t,e,n){if("number"!=typeof t
isNaN(t)
t1)throw new Error("threshold must be a number between 0 and 1 inclusively");return t!==n[e-1]}))},n.prototype._parseRootMargin=function(t){var e=(t
"0px").split(/\s+/).map((function(t){var e=/^(-?\d*\.?\d+)(px|%)$/.exec(t);if(!e)throw new Error("rootMargin must be specified in pixels or percent");return{value:parseFloat(e[1]),unit:e[2]}}));return e[1]=e[1]
e[0],e[2]=e[2]
e[0],e[3]=e[3]
e[1],e},n.prototype._monitorIntersections=function(){this._monitoringIntersections
(this._monitoringIntersections=!0,this.POLL_INTERVAL?this._monitoringInterval=setInterval(this._checkForIntersections,this.POLL_INTERVAL):(r(window,"resize",this._checkForIntersections,!0),r(t,"scroll",this._checkForIntersections,!0),this.USE_MUTATION_OBSERVER&&"MutationObserver"in window&&(this._domObserver=new MutationObserver(this._checkForIntersections),this._domObserver.observe(t,{attributes:!0,childList:!0,characterData:!0,subtree:!0}))))},n.prototype._unmonitorIntersections=function(){this._monitoringIntersections&&(this._monitoringIntersections=!1,clearInterval(this._monitoringInterval),this._monitoringInterval=null,i(window,"resize",this._checkForIntersections,!0),i(t,"scroll",this._checkForIntersections,!0),this._domObserver&&(this._domObserver.disconnect(),this._domObserver=null))},n.prototype._checkForIntersections=function(){var t=this._rootIsInDom(),n=t?this._getRootRect():{top:0,bottom:0,left:0,right:0,width:0,height:0};this._observationTargets.forEach((function(r){var i=r.element,a=o(i),c=this._rootContainsTarget(i),s=r.entry,u=t&&c&&this._computeTargetAndRootIntersection(i,n),l=r.entry=new e({time:window.performance&&performance.now&&performance.now(),target:i,boundingClientRect:a,rootBounds:n,intersectionRect:u});s?t&&c?this._hasCrossedThreshold(s,l)&&this._queuedEntries.push(l):s&&s.isIntersecting&&this._queuedEntries.push(l):this._queuedEntries.push(l)}),this),this._queuedEntries.length&&this._callback(this.takeRecords(),this)},n.prototype._computeTargetAndRootIntersection=function(e,n){if("none"!=window.getComputedStyle(e).display){for(var r,i,a,s,u,l,f,h,p=o(e),d=c(e),v=!1;!v;){var g=null,m=1==d.nodeType?window.getComputedStyle(d):{};if("none"==m.display)return;if(d==this.root
d==t?(v=!0,g=n):d!=t.body&&d!=t.documentElement&&"visible"!=m.overflow&&(g=o(d)),g&&(r=g,i=p,a=void 0,s=void 0,u=void 0,l=void 0,f=void 0,h=void 0,a=Math.max(r.top,i.top),s=Math.min(r.bottom,i.bottom),u=Math.max(r.left,i.left),l=Math.min(r.right,i.right),h=s-a,!(p=(f=l-u)>=0&&h>=0&&{top:a,bottom:s,left:u,right:l,width:f,height:h})))break;d=c(d)}return p}},n.prototype._getRootRect=function(){var e;if(this.root)e=o(this.root);else{var n=t.documentElement,r=t.body;e={top:0,left:0,right:n.clientWidth
r.clientWidth,width:n.clientWidth
r.clientWidth,bottom:n.clientHeight
r.clientHeight,height:n.clientHeight
r.clientHeight}}return this._expandRectByRootMargin(e)},n.prototype._expandRectByRootMargin=function(t){var e=this._rootMarginValues.map((function(e,n){return"px"==e.unit?e.value:e.value*(n%2?t.width:t.height)/100})),n={top:t.top-e[0],right:t.right+e[1],bottom:t.bottom+e[2],left:t.left-e[3]};return n.width=n.right-n.left,n.height=n.bottom-n.top,n},n.prototype._hasCrossedThreshold=function(t,e){var n=t&&t.isIntersecting?t.intersectionRatio
0:-1,r=e.isIntersecting?e.intersectionRatio
0:-1;if(n!==r)for(var i=0;i0&&function(t,e,n,r){var i=document.getElementsByClassName(t);if(i.length>0)for(var o=0;o展开全部what a great time we had last week!
our family went for a picnic near a lake last weekend and we all had a wonderful time. my mother prepared some food and beverage and my dad brought fishing rod.It was a nice day with sunny, we started to enjoy the scenery around the lake. Then my father took out the fishing-rod and taught us how to fishing. At first, i was anxious and didn't caught any fish.My father told me to be patient so that i could get a big one. After a whole afternoon, i caught four fished and my father got ten, Mum was happy that we could have all fishes foe dinner.展开全部last Sunday , our family had a great time. My father took me and my brother went to the beach.the weather was fine,and we bought some beaytiful shells. my mother had a busy Sundy. she cooked dinner for us,and we enjoyed it.My sister was busy with her study, she was angry with my brother because my brother played football in the floor.So we went with our father. What a wonderful sunday
收起
更多回答(1)
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告