beste friend翻译的英文全称是什么?

加载中,请稍候...加载中,请稍候...加载中,请稍候...加载中,请稍候...加载中,请稍候...
商品介绍
规格与包装
售后保障
商品评价
本店好评商品
商品介绍加载中...下载客户端,开始阅读之旅包装清单暂无
木渎中学08-09年度第一学期中考试
初一英语试卷
一、单项选择。(15题,共15分)
() 1. --- Is Amy fromAmerica?
---No. Amy is angirl, but she’s innow.
A.America,EnglandB. English,America
C. American, EnglishD.England,America
() 2.---?
--- They’re fine, thank you.
A. How are youB. Who are you
C. What are theyD. How are your mother and father
() 3. Look at ____ skirt. I bought it for Mum on Mother’s Day. Isn’t it nice?
A. aB. anC. theD. /
()4.Millie writes______ e-mail to Daniel. She wants to know how to look ______ her e-dog.
A. a, forB. an, atC. /, likeD. an, after
() 5. --- Is this your bicycle, David?
--- No, it’s not ____. It’s Helen’s.
A. hisB. yoursC. mineD. hers
() 6. There is________”u” and ________”h” in the word “hour”.
A .a/aB. an/anC. a/anD. an/a
()7.If you don’t know the answer to something, you say: “___________”
A. Sorry, I don’t understand.B. I’m sorry. I don’t know.
C. Can you speak English?D. Excuse me. How do you say that in English?
() 8.When you meet your teacher at 8:30 a.m., you say “_________”
A. Good morning.B. Good afternoonC. Good evening.D. Good night.
() 9.---Happy New Year!--- ________.
A. Thank youB. The same to youC. That’s all rightD. Not at all
() 10. --- ____ do you like rice dumplings?
--- Because they are very delicious.
A. WhyB. WhereC. HowD. When
()11. After class, I like playing computer games and chatting ____ my friends ____ the Internet.
A. to; byB. with; onC. for; inD. about; through
() 12.--- Does your father _______ newspapers every evening?
--- Yes, he does.
A. watchB. lookC. readD. see
()13.Mrs Wang is Tom’s mother. She is my aunt. Tom is my.
A. cousinB. twin brotherC. sonD. uncle
() 14. Daniel and I________ in Class1, Grade 7. ______ are classmates.
A. am, TheyB. am, WeC. are, WeD. are, They
() 15.There are four___________ students in our school.
A. hundredB. hundredsC. hundreds ofD. hundred of
二、完型填空(10题,共10分)
These days, computer games are becoming more and more popular in many cities and towns. A lot of small shops along busy __1__ have changed into __2__ game houses in order to get more money. These places are always crowded with __3__ especially young boys.
In the computer game houses, people __4__ a lot of money playing games on machines. It’s __5__ for one to win a computer game, but one can make progress after __6__ again and again. People have a kind of gambling psychology (赌博心理) when they play computer games. The more they __7__, the more they want to win. For school boys, they don’t care about their lessons. When class is over, they run to the nearby computer game house. Some of them can get enough money __8__ their parents. But some of them are not __9__ enough to get the money. They begin to take other students’ money and __10__ thieves.
1. A. riversB. citiesC. villagesD. streets
2. A. smallB. bigC. computerD. sports
3. A. peopleB. personC. womenD. girls
4. A. takeB. winC. useD. spend
5. A. easyB. difficultC. importantD. beautiful
6. A. drivingB. takingC. tryingD. running
7. A. hopeB. loseC. doD. make
8. A. fromB. toC. intoD. up
9. A. badB. angryC. hardD. lucky
10.A. lookB. catchC. becomeD. like
三、阅读理解(15题,共30分)
(A)
Modern life is impossible without traveling. The fastest way of traveling is by plane. With a modern plane it takes one day to travel places which took a month or more to get to a hundred years ago.
Traveling by train is slower than by plane, but it has its advantages. You can see the country you are traveling through. Modern trains have comfortable seats and dining-cars.Theymake even the longest journey enjoyable.
Some people prefer to travel by sea when possible. There are large planes and river boats. You can visit many other countries and different parts of your country on them. Ships are not as fast as trains or planes, but traveling by sea is a very pleasant way to spend a holiday.
Many people like to travel by car. You can make your own timetable. You can travel three or four hundred miles or only fifty or one hundred miles a day, just as you like. You can stop wherever you wish --- where there is something interesting to see, at a good restaurant where you can enjoy a good meal, or at a hotel where you can spend the night. That is why traveling by car is a popular pleasure trip, while people usually take a train or a plane when they are traveling on business.
1. From the passage (短文), we know the fastest way of traveling is ____.
A. by trainB. by seaC. by planeD. by car
2. If we travel by car, we can _____.
A. make the longest journey enjoyable
B. travel to a very far place in several minutes
C. make our own timetable
D. travel only fifty or one hundred miles a day
3. The underlined (划线的) word “They” in the passage refers to (指的是)____.
A. modern trains in the country
B. comfortable seats and dining-cars
C. the travelers on the modern trains
D. the slower ways of traveling
4. When people travel on business, they usually take ____.
A. a plane or a carB. a car or a boat
C. a boat or a trainD. a train or a plane
5. How many ways of traveling are mentioned (被提到的) in the passage?
A. Four.B. Three.C. Two.D. Six
(B)
O. Henry, a famous American writer of short stories, was born inNorth Carolinain 1862. O. Henry was a pen name. His real name was William Sydney Porter. When he was a young boy, he did not go to school for long because of being born in a poor family, but he tried to teach himself everything he needed to know.
When he was about 20 years old, O. Henry went toTexas. There he tried different jobs. He first worked on a newspaper, and then had a job in a bank. But he got himself into some trouble. Some money went missing from the bank. O. Henry was believed to have stolen(偷) it, so he was sent to prison(监狱). During the three years in prison, he learned to write short stories. After he got out of prison, he went toNew Yorkand went on writing.
He wrote mostly aboutNew Yorkand the life of the poor there. People liked his stories, because almost all of them finished with a sudden change. This made the readers surprised.
() 1. ___________ was the real name of the famous American writer.
A. O. HenryB. William Sydney PorterC. CarolinaD.Texas
() 2. O. Henry was sent to prison because _________________.
A.people thought he had stolen money from the newspaper.
B.People thought he had stolen money from the bank.
C.he wanted to write stories about prisoners.
D.he broke the law (法律) by not using his own name
() 3. Which of the following is true?
A.O. Henry was from a rich family
B.O. Henry was in school for a long time
C.O. Henry learned everything he needed by himself.
D.O. Henry liked writing stories when he was a little boy.
() 4. O. Henry got most materials for his stories from ______________.
A. his happy life as a boyB.New Yorkand the poor of the city
C. the newspaperD. his life in prison
() 5. People enjoyed reading O. Henry’s stories because __________________.
A. they had surprising endingsB. they were easy to understand
C. they showed love for the poorD. they were aboutNew York
(C)
Sunny English Club
For students
16:00 ~ 18:00Every Saturday
200yuan a month
9 Zhou Yu Street
Tel:3786290
Foreign teachers, English songs and films and more!
OceanMuseum
9:00~17:00From Thursday to Sunday
ticket:50yuan
132 Xue Yuan Street
Tel:5439871
Show you a full picture of sea lives!
Health Centre
9:00 ~ 17:00
16 Yong Le Street
Tel:3801451
Free examinations for those over 70
Give you good advice to keep healthy!
1. Sunny English Club is for ______.
A. nursesB. policemenC. businessmenD. students
2. You will pay ______ if you want to stay in the English club for half a year.
A. 300 yuanB. 600 yuanC. 1,200 yuanD. 2,400 yuan
3. You can visitOceanMuseum______.
A. on SaturdayB. on WednesdayC. on MondayD. anytime
4. One can get free examinations in Health Centre if he is ______.
A. 9B.17C. 67D. 73
5. If you are interested in the life of fish, you should go to ______.
A. Health CentreB. Ocean MuseumC. Sunny English ClubD. 16 Yong Le Street
四.根据要求写出下面词的适当形式(10题,共10分)
(1-5根据所给中文写单词;6,7根据句意和首字母写单词;8根据英文释义写单词;9,10用所给词的适当形式填空)
1. --- How many(月份) are there in a year?
--- Twelve.
2. It’s Lucy’s _____________(女衬衫) . It’s very new.
3. It’s too far away from our school. Let’s __________(乘) a bus to get there.
4.Lucy spends half an hour a day ___________(看)TV.
5. Listen! They are ___________(聊天) with each other in the room.
6.Tis the third day of a week.
7.Millie isn’t pretty, but she is p, we all like her very much.
8. The windows and the doors are(not open). It’s hot (热的) in the room.
9. June 1st is _________ (child) Day. My daughter likes that day best.
10. My Cousin Kitty wants to ________ (be) a teacher like her mother.
五.句型转换(10空,共10分)
1. It’s time for after-school activities.(同义句)
It’s time1____2_____ after-school activities.
2. Millie is a good swimmer.(同义句)
Millie is good3____4____.
3. Do you want to go shopping this weekend?(同义句)
___5____ you ____6___ to go shopping this weekend?
4. My brother does his homework every day.(改否定句)
My brother ____7___ ___8____ his homework every day.
5. My father is a doctor. My mother is a doctor, too.(合并成一句)
My parents9___10____ doctors.
六、Sandy在和她的父母谈论她的同学。请根据汉语提示和句子意思,帮助她完成句子。(共10分)
1.Amy经常傍晚带她的小狗去散步。
经过半个学期的认识,同学们都有了最要好的朋友了吧?请以My best friend为题,向大家介绍一下你的好朋友,做到语句通顺,字数在80词左右。让我们看看谁对朋友最了解?谁的朋友最棒。
My Best Friend
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
八.下面短文是一个小幽默,根据汉语内容,把所缺的英语单词写出来。(共5分)
我是我母亲
办公室的电话响了,老师拿起了电话。一个尖尖的声音说道:“我为Jimmy Jones请假。他生病了,今天不能上学。”
“好的。”老师回答道,“谢谢你能告诉我。请问你是谁啊?”
过了一会儿,那个尖尖的声音回答道:“我是我母亲。”
This Is My Mother
The telephone rang in the school office, and the teacher picked up the ___1_______.A squeaky voice said,” I’m calling for Jimmy Jones , and he’s ill, so he won’t be at school today.”
“ That’s all right,”the teacher replied. “___2_______you for calling, and may I ask _____3____is calling ,please?”
______4_____a moment hesitation(犹豫) ,the squeaky voice replied, “_____5_____is my mother.”
简评:你觉得这个学生能请假成功吗?
1. ____________ 2. ____________ 3. ____________ 4. ____________ 5. ____________
初一英语试卷答卷
一、单项选择(15题,共15分)
1. ______B____ 2. _____D______ 3. ____C_______ 4. ____D_______ 5. ____C________
6. _______C____7. ______B_____8._______A____9._____B_______10. _______A_____
11.___B______12.______C______13._______A___14.____C_______15. ______A_____
二、完型填空(10题,共10分)
1.______D______2.______C______3.______A______4.______D____5. _______B_____
6.______C______7.____B_______8.________A___9._______D_____10. ______C______
三、阅读理解(15题,共30分)
1._____C_______2._____C______3.______B_____4. _____D_______ 5. _______A_____
6._____A______7._____B_______8.______C______9._____B______10. _______A_____
11.____D_____12.______C_____13.______A_____14._____D_____15. ______B______
四.根据要求写出下面词的适当形式(10题,共10分)
(1-5根据所给中文写单词;6,7根据句意和首字母写单词;8根据英文释义写单词;9,10用所给词的适当形式填空)
1 .months2 .blouse3 .take4 .watching5 .chatting
6 .Thursday7 .polite8 .closed9 .Children’s10 .be
五.句型转换(10空,共10分)
1 .to2 .do3 .at4 .swimming5 .would
6 .like7 .doesn’t8 .do9 .are10 .both
六、Sandy在和她的父母谈论她的同学。请根据汉语提示和句子意思,帮助她完成句子。(共10分)
1.Amy often takes her little dog for a walk in the evening.
2.Are you a member of the Reading Club?
3.The students from Class 1, Grade 7 like listening to music at lunchtime.
4.His cousin often helps her parents clean the house.
5.The children spend half an hour a day practicing playing the piano.
七、书面表达(共10分)
(Students’ own answer)
八.下面短文是一个小幽默,根据汉语内容,把所缺的英语单词写出来。(共5分)
1. telephone/phone2.Thank3 .who4.After5 .This
【简介】这次小编在这里给大家整理了我的好朋友My Good Friend英语作文(共20篇),供大家阅读参考。在此,感谢网友“triotrio”投稿本文!篇1:Mygoodfriend英语作文Mygoodfriend英语作文My good friendI have a best friend. He is a lovely boy. He has short black hair ,big black eyes and big ears. He has a bigmouth and a small nose. I think he is handsome. And he is strong and quiet. He likes sports very much. After class, we often play football, basket ball on the playground .He is a good player. He also likes to study. English and math are his favourite subjects. He helps me a lot.篇2:我的好朋友英语My Good FriendHello!I‘m Amy.I have a good friend.Her name is ZhangYun.Her English name is Betty. She is a Chinese girl. She is ten years old.She is in the No.5 Primary school. She is in Class 7,Grade 2. She is good at English.She likes Chinese ,too.She is kind and very friendly. She likes helping others. She likes singing and playing basketball.This is my good friend.Do you want to know more?【参考译文】我的好朋友你好!我是艾米,我有一个好朋友,她的名字叫张云,她的英文名字叫贝蒂。她是中国女孩。她今年十岁,她在第五小学。她在7年级2班。她擅长英语,她喜欢中国,她很善良,很友好。她喜欢帮助别人。她喜欢唱歌和打篮球。这是我的好朋友,你想知道更多吗?篇3:我的“好朋友”英语作文我的“好朋友”英语作文我的面前摆了一个漂亮的文具盒,它可是我最亲密的好朋友。There is a beautiful pencil box in front of me. It is my closest friend.它的身子是一个长方体,有一本大作文本那么长,它的'宽度和我的中指长度一样。由于它是双层的,所以比一般文具盒厚得多。Its body is a cuboid, as long as a large composition book, and its width is the same as my middle finger. Because it's double-layer, it's much thicker than ordinary stationery box.它的颜色是紫色的,盒盖上有一个可爱的小姑娘,头发黑黑的,眼睛像外国的小姑娘蓝蓝的。最引人注目的还是小姑娘脸蛋上的两颗“桃心”,既像桃子又像人的心;长着两排白白的牙齿,脖子上戴着一个粉红色的皇冠项链,特别是她的裙子上用英文写着“你好”,好像她和我们都很早就认识一样。Its color is purple. There is a lovely girl on the lid. Her hair is black and her eyes are blue like those of a foreign girl. The two “peaches” on the little girl's face are the most striking, both like peaches and human hearts. She has two rows of white teeth and wears a pink crown necklace around her neck, especially her skirt says “hello” in English, as if she and we had known each other very early.打开我的文具盒第一层,就会看见一枝银光闪闪的钢笔,这可是我爸爸送给我的生日礼物哟;里面还放着一块绿色的米奇橡皮擦,它可以帮我把写错的字纠正过来。文具盒的第二层放着一枝画有小兔、小熊的自动铅笔,这是我在期中考试得来的的,相信它以后还会帮我考个好成绩。When I open the first layer of my stationery box, I will see a silver pen, which is a birthday present from my father. There is a green Mickey eraser inside, which can help me correct the wrong words. On the second floor of the pencil box is an automatic pencil with a picture of a rabbit and a bear. This is what I got in the mid-term exam. I believe it will help me get a good result in the future.每天,它都陪着我上学、做家庭作业,还陪着我长高了,我会像对待好朋友那样好好照顾它的。Every day, it accompanies me to school, do my homework, and grow up with me. I will take good care of it like a good friend.篇4:我的好朋友英语作文my good friendi have a good friens,his name is zhou xiaoqiang.he is 15 years old.he likes play basketball and good at basketball.he is tall and thin.his studies is very good.all teacher like him.his favorite subject is math and english. his nose is very beautiful.i like him very much.译文:我的好朋友我有一个好朋友,他叫周小强。他今年15岁。他喜欢打篮球并且有一个较高的水平。他的身高和身材。他学习很出色。他最喜欢的主题是数字和应该。他的鼻子很漂亮,总是分享他的主题。【我的好朋友英语作文(集锦8篇)】篇5:英语作文:我的好朋友I have a good friend,his name is liMing,he is fromChina.Heis13yearsoldthisyear.Iaminlassten,Gradeseven,butheisinClassnine.MyEnglishisnotverygood,soheoftenhelpsmeinEnglish.Althoughweindifferentclasses,butwearegoodfriends,too.篇6:我的好朋友英语作文hello!im amy.i have a good friend.her name is zhangyun.her english name is betty. she is a chinese girl. she is ten years old.she is in the no.5 primary school. she is in class 7,grade 2. she is good at english.she likes chinese ,too.she is kind and very friendly. she likes helping others. she likes singing and playing basketball.this is my good friend.do you want to know more?篇7:我的好朋友英语作文Zeng Qiao is one of my friends. She is a beautiful, outgoingand good-tempered girl. She smiles frequently. I think it’s her smile that makes her beauty. We live in the same dormitory, so that we always stay together, no matter going to classroom or having dinners. At first, I don’t like her very much, because she is always talking. It seems that she can’t stop open her mouth.I am a little bit quiet and introverted, so I seldom talk to others. But gradually, I find that she can have influence on others by what she says. Zeng Qiao likes sharing interesting things with others. For example, she likes telling us her funny stories of her childhood or her former classmates. She always tells me that I should be more extroverted and learn to talk to others. Under the influence of her, I municate with others more frequently and I find that it feels so great. I am so grateful that I can have such a good friend.曾巧是我的一个朋友,她是个漂亮活波,脾气又好的女孩子。她很喜欢笑,我觉得是她的笑容使她看上去漂亮。我们住同一间宿舍,因此不管是去教室还是吃饭都形影不离。之前我并不喜欢她,我认为她太喜欢说话了,总是停不住她的嘴。相反我性格内向,喜欢安静,很少跟别人说话。但是渐渐地,我发现她是个善于用言语影响别人的女孩子,她喜欢跟别人分享搞笑的事,那些童年的故事或是以前同学的事情。她经常开导我要变得外向,多试着跟别人说话。在她的影响下,我跟别人交流也更多了,并且发现这感觉十分好。我觉得有这样的朋友很幸运!篇8:我的好朋友英语作文I have a very good friends,we like paint like glue,was like peas and carrots.She isa good friend of my life and I study good companion.Everyone really envy us.Everyone knows:The world is denied to meet,opposite not to meet .we met in a rainy day,That day I exam in a mess in shambles,night after ,I a person under hiding in the playground cry.Suddenly,Behind a person handed me a piece of toilet paper,at that time I was very confused.Turned,and saw a and I age match girl,She asked me,aren`t you exam sent I nodded, she began to comfortme. in her comfort me in abetter mood.Later,I didn`t know that she is the headmaster`s daughter, just back from a trip.Later,she the placement inour class,we became good feiend.we are learning to each other.篇9:我的好朋友英语作文高尔基曾经说过一句话:“书籍是人类进步的阶梯。”而我,正是那样,因为我是“书迷”。Gorky once said, “books are the ladder of human progress.” And I, just like that, because I am a “fan”.从《三国演义》中,我懂得了“三十六计”,知道了许多道理。从《少年科学》中,我懂了更多科学知识。在《创新作文》中,我又提高了写作水平。书是砖块,填补了我的空缺。书是水泥,巩固了我的成长根基。From the romance of the Three Kingdoms, I learned the Thirty-six Strategies and many principles. From “Juvenile Science”, I know more about science. In the creative composition, I have improved my writing level. The book is a brick, filling in my vacancy. Books are cement, consolidating my growth foundation.在学校,又少了一个在操场上疯狂嬉戏的人,他沉迷于书;在家里,又少了一个沉迷电视的人,他在“书海”中冲浪。那个人,便是我。At school, there is no one who plays in the playground, he is addicted to books; at home, there is no one who is addicted to TV, he is surfing in the “book sea”. That person is me.书,我的好朋友。永远是“骨肉相连”的好朋友!Book, my good friend. Forever is “flesh and bone” good friend!篇10:我的好朋友英语作文My good friend is Wang Jiajia, she is seven years old, keep a short hair, white skin, round face, big eyes. She is particularly laughing, laughing every time to reveal the white teeth. She has a pair of small hands.She studied particularly hard work, the results are excellent, but also like to help others. We both learn and help each other and make progress together. This is my good friend.篇11:我的好朋友英语作文By the light of the setting sun, without any word, Tom and I were sitting by the lake that shone like glass. Because our hearts filled with sadness, the birds seemed not to want to sing.The last three years have seen the deep friendship between Tom and me. Thinking about the days when we studied and grew up together, we couldnt help hugging.At first, I got to know Tom through playing basketball. He was fond of basketball, which left an impression on me. Unluckily, I got injured in one basketball match, which made me want to give up playing basketball. Tom encouraged me not to give up my dream of becoming a famous basketball player. He taught me how to protect myself in games, so I gradually rebuilt confidence. Finally, friendship was built in our hearts deeply.However, the three-year life at junior middle school was going to be at an end. Now, we must be apart. By the light of setting sun, sadness spread in our hearts. The thing which we could do is what we would like to do. I still keep the friendship as a treasure in my mind.篇12:我的好朋友英语作文My best frierds name is Wei Hua.He was born in Hunan in March, 1988. But now he lives in Beijing. His parents work in Beijing. His father is a worker and his mother is a doctor.Wei Hua is interested in playing basketball. We often play basketball together. He does well in maths and its his best subject. My maths isnt good. He often helps me. He says he will be a scientist when he grows up.篇13:我的好朋友英语作文My best friend is very beautiful.She has long staight hair.She is tall and thin.She doesn't like others girl.She likes wearing jeans best.I never look her wearing dresses and high-heeled shoes.We know when we in the senior middle school.We are all like to go to the movies and listen to muisc.We go shopping together when we have the time.That's my best friend!我最好的朋友非常漂亮,她有一头乌黑亮丽的直发(长的),很高很瘦,和其他女孩子不一样,她喜欢穿牛仔裤而不是裙子,我从没见过她穿裙子和高跟鞋,我们高中时认识,爱好一样,都喜欢看电影和听音乐。当我们有时间时,我们就会一起去逛街.篇14:我的好朋友英语作文I have a good friend. she is a beautiful girl. she has long black hair, two big black eyes and a red mouth. her voice is better. she is good at singing.She is a clever girl. she likes reading books , playing computer games and chess. she is also nice. she often helps us . our classmates like her very much..我有一个好朋友。她是一个美丽的女孩。她有又长又黑的头发,两个黑色的大眼睛和一个红色的嘴巴。她的声音是更好的。她擅长唱歌。她是一个聪明的女孩。她喜欢读书,玩电脑游戏和象棋。她还好。她经常帮助我们。我们班的同学非常喜欢她.篇15:我的好朋友英语作文Zeng Qiao is one of my friends. She is a beautiful, outgoingand good-tempered girl. She smiles frequently. I think it’s her smile that makes her beauty. We live in the same dormitory, so that we always stay together, no matter going to classroom or having dinners. At first, I don’t like her very much, because she is always talking. It seems that she can’t stop open her mouth. I am a little bit quiet and introverted, so I seldom talk to others. But gradually, I find that she can have influence on others by what she says. Zeng Qiao likes sharing interesting things with others. For example, she likes telling us her funny stories of her childhood or her former classmates. She always tells me that I should be more extroverted and learn to talk to others. Under the influence of her, I communicate with others more frequently and I find that it feels so great. I am so grateful that I can have such a good friend.曾巧是我的一个朋友,她是个漂亮活泼,脾气又好的女孩子。她很喜欢笑,我觉得是她的笑容使她看上去漂亮。我们住同一间宿舍,因此不管是去教室还是吃饭都形影不离。之前我并不喜欢她,我认为她太喜欢说话了,总是停不住她的嘴。相反我性格内向,喜欢安静,很少跟别人说话。但是渐渐地,我发现她是个善于用言语影响别人的女孩子,她喜欢跟别人分享有趣的事,那些童年的故事或是以前同学的事情。她经常开导我要变得外向,多试着跟别人说话。在她的.影响下,我跟别人交流也更多了,并且发现这感觉非常好。我觉得有这样的朋友很幸运!篇16:我的好朋友英语作文My good friend is Tong Yizhe, she is nine years old, high tall, rationale for short hair, very spirit.She is very smart, academic performance in our class is always in front, she is our class representative! In the classroom she was particularly serious lectures, never a small move, the word also written particularly serious. Her hobby is painting, her hand is very clever, will do small hand.I remember the big class she and I together with the basket, her hands and feet can be flexible! We often together, can be fun!篇17:我的好朋友英语作文Gorky once said, “books are the ladder of human progress.” And I, just like that, because I am a “fan”.From the romance of the Three Kingdoms, I learned the Thirty-six Strategies and many principles. From “Juvenile Science”, I know more about science. In the creative composition, I have improved my writing level. The book is a brick, filling in my vacancy. Books are cement, consolidating my growth foundation.At school, there is no one who plays in the playground, he is addicted to books; at home, there is no one who is addicted to TV, he is surfing in the “book sea”. That person is me.Book, my good friend. Forever is “flesh and bone” good friend!篇18:我的好朋友英语作文My good friend called Xiao Kangyi, he is very cute and very naughty. His eyes round, high nose, big ears, and a mouth that can speak.I play with him very well, if I was bullied he will run over to help me, I will help him. We play gyro with scooters together. Im racing with his scooter, I started out in front of him, then he was in front of me, but I still lost. We went to school together to go home.He is my best friend, I must cherish.篇19:我的好朋友英语作文Hi,everyone! I introduce my friend to you now. I have a lot of friends. In my Chinese lesson, I have a friend called Mary. In my maths lesson, I have a friend called Jack. In my English lesson, I have a good friend,too. She is my best friend. I like her very much. She helps me study English every day. She tells me how to read English, how to write English, how to speak English If I have some questions, I will ask her and she will answer me carefully.Sometimes,I will ask her and she will answer me carefully. Sometimes,she tells me something about the world. Now, do you know who my best friend is? Right,she is English Coaching Paper!I have a friend. Her name is Liu Chang. She is a happy girl. She is twelve years old. We are in the same class.Liu Chang is tall and beautiful. She has two big black eyes and a small mouth. She looks like a lovely doll.She likes blue best. Most of her clothes are blue. She says, “The sea and the sky are blue. They are very clean. ” She likes swimming,and she can swim very well.She has many things to do in a week. From Monday to Friday she must go to school. At weekends she helps her mother with the housework. She is a good girl.Liu Chang has many friends. Im one of them,and we help each other at school. She helps me with my lessons and I help her with playing basketball. We often play games together after class.I like my friend.篇20:我的好朋友英语作文Ill never forget the rainy day which I knew my best friend, QiaorongOn a rainy day, I failed in the Chinese. When I was crying quietly in the rain, Qiaorong came and told me, “Don’t be sad, no cross no crown. Believe that where there is a will, there is a way. Cheer up! I believe youll succeed sooner or later." With these words, she patted me on the shoulder and took me into the classroom. Later, the rain stopped, and I saw beautiful rainbow appear and the sun was shining. Everything became wonderful and l gave her a big smile.Since then we have been the best friends. We share happiness and sorrow with each other. We work hard together and have made great progress.Friendship is something we cant describe well in any language, but friendship does play an important role in our daily life and a good friend has a great influence on us.★ 高一英语作文我的好朋友★ 写我的好朋友英语作文★ 什么是好朋友的英语作文★ 我的好朋友!作文★ 作文 我的好朋友★ 我的好朋友作文★ 作文我的好朋友★ 我的好朋友200作文★ 我的好朋友英语作文带翻译60字★ 我这个好朋友

我要回帖

更多关于 e friend翻译 的文章

随机推荐