f+is+for+father什么什么it's+形容词+for sb to do sth造句?

1、Fine, except for one brat.2、extinct except for the coelacanth.3、No parking except for loading4、Nor is milk, except for children.5、Now everybody has lost, except for Chelsea.6、I like all seasons except for summer.7、No more encore except for the afterglow.8、There is no requirement for the transaction except for shareholders.9、She would have seen it, except for the rain.10、This composition is good except for some spelling errors.11、No one passed the exam except for Vicky.12、By 1991, GNU was complete except for the kernel.13、Cargo manifest is required except for aircraft applying radio pratique.14、You can escape a lot, except fate. It can be changed a lot, except for the fate. You can give up a lot, except memory. You can forget a lot, except you.15、For Medicaid, modest co-payments should be introduced (except for preventive services).16、If thou must love me, let it be for naught except for love 'sake only.17、Father remained silent for the rest of the dinner, except for occasional pleasant sniffles.18、This book was written with no breaks except for eating and for sleeping.19、There is a saying that "they can eat everything flying in the sky except for the planes, and everything running on the ground except for the trains."20、Picture the scene. It is dark except for the dim yellow candlelight; it is silent except for the scratching of a pen.21、Theoretical physics tells us that every operation on quantum bits (except for measurement) must be undoable.22、Turning every feature off your phone except for calling and text ing.23、A paling completely shuts in the garden, except for a gate on the right.24、The systematicness lupus erythematosus is except for arthrodynia , and the whole body systematicness expresss obviouslyer .25、Chrome supports everything except for geolocation, though it claims not to support H.264 or Ogg.26、Sales increased for all products lines, and operating profit increased for all product lines except for pipe tobacco and accessories.27、Photo is not necessary for all the screening set except for screening for employment and health certificate.28、CLEN fliters are generally fully disassembled, except for the body-motor-motor bracket-fan unit, for delivery to customers.29、You can edit all Settings for the blog, except for membership from that page, as well as from the group.30、Until now, except for corn, potato has still been the major food for the villagers around Stone Gateway.

内容如下:1、It is easy for her to finish this task.对她来说,完成这项任务很简单。2、It is good for us to do exercise everyday.对我们来说,每天做运动是一件很好的事情。3、It is difficult for my grandma to run.对我奶奶来说,跑步很困难。4、It is wonderful for us to travel abroad.对我们来说出国是一件很美妙的事情。5、It is important for us to learn English well.学好英语对我们来说非常重要。6、it necessary for students to do homework。学生做家庭作业是必要的。已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起(1)It is wise for them to turn down the suggestion.(2)It is impossible for me to finish the job.(3)It is possible for you to get there in only 15 minutes.(4)It's hard for him to give up smoking.(5)It is important for him to finish the task in time.(6)It is good for you to study hard in English.(7)It is difficult for me to learn English.
本回答被网友采纳

关于family的小短文...
关于family的小短文
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询